Sonoran Home Warranty - Terrible service, repeated visits, no specialists

While no warranty company is perfect and they all have contracts that protect THEM more than ME, this one really has poor customer service.They require repeated calls just to schedule service and then repeated visits to the home to get repairs done.

The same tech does A/C, plumbing, ovens, etc. so his expertise is very limited leaving him searching the internet for instructions on how to repair my broken items.

Other warranty companies use experts in each trade which means I get more knowledgeable repairmen at my home.I am very disappointed and will be changing companies in January when my contract is up.

Review about: Items Repair.

Comments

Gilbert, Arizona, United States #965732

I agree.How do you send the same people to do multiple jobs.

I have never had a warranty company that seems to use handyman type of service contractors. What a joke!!

Overtime they come out its always the same thing...Well, its working but for $$$ we could see if its this!!

Sonoran Home Warranty - No service for emergency items. No coverage/ lousy contractors

Phoenix, Arizona 0 comments

My electric breaker went out on a Saturday morning during an Arizona summer . The home warranty company stops answering calls during their office hours when staff wants to leave early. The company has an answering service but all they do is take messages. The contractor they set me up with never called back or showed. This company is a scam.

They up sold me a gold plan, and covered absolutely nothing. These folks are bad news. Stay away.

Do not waste your money. I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I